Monday, January 24, 2022

 Twenty Twenty One - Year In Review. 

I didnt have much to update, that's why my Year In Review only came in now...
The year went past so quickly, i dont even remember what i did for 2021.
Events were more or less the same as 2020, minus the live streaming part. 
Travelling plans were still not in place, cause i rather not increase my exposure to the virus.
More mutations of the virus, more and more variants coming out.
I rather my cash mutates themselves...
Watched a few more online concerts, but i would rather watch a physical concert. 
We had no choice but to build a vMix machine, cause clients are relying too much on it. 
Having to deal with unreasonable clients...
More Zoom, WebEx, Teams meetings...
I think that's all for my 2021.
This is the shortest year in review for me, i think. So sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment