Tuesday, June 01, 2021

THIRTY YEARS OLD?!!

Yup, i've just turned 30 years old, yesterday. 
Honestly, a lot of people worries about hitting the big 3, but im kinda look forward to my big 3 though. 
Why ah?!! LOL. 
I am excited to see how will life after 30 be, actually. 
When we were much younger, all we wanted to do was to stay 18. 
Forever 18 or Forever 21.
But i think my wire's alil off, cause i actually wanna grow old. 
Also, at the same time, complaining that i am old lah. 
There's nothing to be afraid of when you're 30. 

Maybe to some girls, 30 is the age where you should get married, have kids, have a stable career and what now. But i dont think that way, really. That's why i say my wiring may have gone haywire. LOL. Just blame it on the stupid Covid19. 

Me at 30yo, i've made the decision for my next lap of life. 
Not gonna disclose it anytime soon, but if you've already know what is happening,
be honoured, because you are one of the few that i cherish, and am willing to share my secrets with. 

Relationship wise, nope i've not met my other half. Like i've mentioned in my IG post, i went for a fortune reading earlier in February, after CNY. People who know me knows that i dont really fancy all these, but that time i thought to myself, since im 30yo this year, might as well just do some fortune telling and see how things goes. Yup, so i paid for the reading. Not too bad a results. But i shall see if what the Master says is accurate or not. Anyways, for my romance part, he says my 缘分 is just beside this person, but it just seems otherwise though. Aiyah, maybe this stupid man havent realise his feelings for me. Hahahah. Okay, stop pinning too much hope and expectation on him. I mean, im not in a hurry, have then have lorh, dont have then dont have lorh, i can BTO or buy a resale on my own when im 35yo mah. The good thing about having a boyf or husband is only to share the burden for the house, and when 我有需要的时候 lah. Okay, i mean it's definitely nice to have someone there when you need lah. But seems like i am perfectly fine with myself like that though. How to find boyf like that?! Jialat. 
我現在確實有喜歡的人,我並沒有告訴很多人... 給了自己一個期限 - 我不要繼續喜歡你了。
可能我被師傅影響了,可能一直以來都壓抑著對你的感覺,我不知道。
我只知道我不可以再這樣下去了。

Anyways, a photo of me with my niece, just see how cute she is. OMG. 
But yah lah, i just wanted to show the difference between my long and short hair. 
Wahahah.
Huge change okay, i never cut my hair so short before. 
LOL. 
Wanted to get a tattoo also, but i should lose weight first before i go for tattoo. 
If not later the tattoo shrink how!!?? 
Hahahahha. 
Okay, i think that's all for my 30yo feels. 
May the World just go back to normal. 
May this stupid Covid19 just end asap, cause it's just taking too long in the World. 
Let's all start loving the Earth and be nice Human Beings. 
The World is a simple place, Human Beings are just too complicated. 
Till the next time i come back and visit my blog. 
Bye for now. 

thhsamantha

No comments:

Post a Comment