Sunday, January 22, 2023

 Twenty Twenty Two - Year-In-Review.

I just realised i havent even done up a 2022 year in review. WOW.
Honestly, i dont quite remember what i did in 2022. 
I'll try to recall. LOL.
Maybe, with photos i will be able to recall alil more. 

Right, i became Covid positive for the first time, during CNY. 
Good thing i havent gone out for visiting yet, cause i was positive on the 除夕.
Remember i was having a bad sore throat, i thought i ate too much of the CNY goodies...
Turned out it was Covid19. LOL.
Honestly, if i wasnt having fever, i wouldnt even have done the ART test.
So yup, took a good 6 days off work, but meh during the CNY holidays lorh...
I remember i was singing negative negative positive at home, 
who knew i would really become positive. Hahahhaha. 

Ohh, then i brought my office cat back home. 
He came home with me on the 28th of January, then i got positive on the 31st. 
Poor thing, maybe he thought i was abandoning him.
Because i got sent to the quarantine facility few days later...
But look at how he was sleeping in the office and at home. 
So much difference...
Anyways, he has an Instagram page, follow him! @maplethemeowple

And then, i really cant remember what happened from then until May...
Ohh, i think i was so shagged until i wish i become positive again so i could rest. 
What logic...

Fast forward to May.
I celebrated my 31st birthday with a bunch of friends. 
Ate so much, i dont even dare to weigh myself now. LOL.
Yup, diet gone haywire. Havent exercised since idk when. 

Same thing, lost track of what happened from June till August. 

Ohh, how can i forget what happened in July...
WOW.
Worst experience of my life. 
Called an ambulance for the first time, 
got carried on a stretcher by paramedics for the first time. 
Wheeled into the ambulance for the first time, 
ambulance on the siren the whole journey...
Got admitted to the hospital for the first time. 
WOW.
It was such a bad experience, i wouldnt want to experience it again. 
I really thought i would be crippled for the rest of my life. 
What in the World. 
I had a relapsed of the slip disc... This time round it was pressing on the nerve.
That i couldnt even stand up straight that day.
SO SCARY!

Went to Bangkok in September with my Sister and Family.
Of course, with my niece. 
We fed the giraffe, pony and i forgot. Hahhaha. 
Kaylaa was so so cute. 
Now also very cute, but recently she dont want Fat yiyi. 
I also dk why. 
But seriously, what a memory. I cant even remember what i did in Bangkok.
Memory has been really bad recently.
Came back continue doing events...
Oh yes, then we did the McLaren Legacy Lives On exhibition during the F1 period. 
That was the period when i broke my record of not sleeping more close to 50 hours. 
I think i knocked out most of the days when im able to. 
Then in October, one of my closer friend got married. 
They dated for 15 years before they get married. 
Damn long sia. 
Also in October, W0LF(S) was in Singapore for their Moon Landing concert. 
Erm, all i can say is Star Theatre isnt really built for concert. 
The speakers were too over powering, even sitting next to the console was meh. 
Went shopping for the Lay Zhang concert, which we didnt even use the Mac Studio...
But the concert was a good experience, although we trouble shoot like dk what. 
Okay, my colleague did the troubleshooting most of the time. 

I went on a cruise after the concert, it was a 6D5N cruise trip. 
Nothing much done on the cruise. Still as boring, hahahha. 
But we are heading for another 10D9N cruise in 2024. 
LOL.
Came back to an extremely bad news...
My Boss passed away. 
I didnt even know what to do when Ahxiang called breaking the news to me.
Sigh, gone too soon.
I was talking to him on the phone just 2 days before he left.
And, the last time i saw him was 20th October 2022...
Sigh. I miss him, really miss him. 
This Uncle, he left behind a legacy...
The office will never be like before anymore. 
Then in December, caught an online concert of C AllStar. 
One of my idol is a Father now!!
So happy for him. Hahaha.

I think that's all for my 2022...
So boring. 
Cant wait to fill my 2023 with more fun things. 
Covid made everything so boring.
But now that every countries are opening up, 
there shall be more adventures...
I hope.

Till then, 
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR 
to everyone out there. 

thhsamantha

No comments:

Post a Comment