Monday, January 11, 2021

 Twenty-Twenty - Year in Review. 

I usually have lotsa things to write in my Year in Review. But to think i actually sat in front of my Macbook for 3 hours thinking of what to write is just so frustrating - this sentence was here since 31st December 2020. And i have yet to complete my 2020 year in review till date...

I really have nothing much to say for my 2020. I shall let the photos do the saying then. 

First family photo of the year - Just before everything gets worse, i meant the Covid19...
And then i remember i was called out for a last minute dinner at Koma, MBS.
Reliving those days in Japan with the Torii Gates.

And then everything just went past from March to December...

Bought a new Macbook because my old Macbook of 7 years decided to give up on me.
Expensive shit you got there, Apple. But i'll still continue to use Macbook.
Yup, those are my Apple collections. 
And then i remember i attended Jonathan's wedding on 10102020.
The 50 pax limit wedding.
Went for a 2nd round with the guys, and then the 3rd round of HDL after.
Been too long since we last met.
And my idol became a Dad this year too!
And the most heartbreaking news in September - 小鬼離世了。
A lot of the 90's kids will understand why his death affects us so badly.
We had an art jamming session someday too.
I kinda wanna try pottery lessons next time though. 
Hehehe.
Erm, i think i know how to appreciate art, but i just cant paint.
But i am quite amazed by the colour of my sky though, i really dk what i did there. 
Hahahah.
Attended my idol's virtual concert. 
I really miss live concerts, but the situation just doesnt allow live events to happen.
Missing so many concerts cause of the virus, i am so so sad!
And then i attended my cousin's wedding, this time round 100pax limit.
It was definitely good catching up with my relatives. 
We no longer meet up that often after Popo's death though. :(
And the PPG finally met up!!
Atas abit, we went to Black Tap at MBS. 
Wahahha.

And then you see, that's about it for my 2020.
What the shit, i used to have so many things to share. Meh.

I talked about this a few posts back, i remember. 
But there was just this one period when i was so depressed by the whole covid19 situation.
So thankful i walked out of it myself.
Thank you everyone for still sticking by.
And featuring my 3rd idol~
Wayne Huang, 黃偉晉!

Anyways, happy new year to all. 
Stay safe, stay healthy and take care. 
Wash your hands, keep the social distance.
Have your mask on at all times. 
Let's just hope that the virus will be gone soon. 

I cant wait to travel, i cant wait to see my idols.
I cant wait to attend concerts, i cant wait for more shows to come in.

30yo this year, may this year be a good year for me!
Relationship, wealth, health, everything!!

No comments:

Post a Comment