Thursday, January 18, 2018

Twenty-Seventeen - Year in Review.

Actually i realised i started my 2017 in Japan, Hokkaido. 
And i ended my 2017 in Japan, Osaka.
Started 2017 in Hokkaido, 
so we did the Japanese way of starting the year, visiting the Shrine.
That is Hokkaido Shrine, by the way.
Experienced my first snow!
Had my first yukata and public bath experience!
First time holding a king crab like that. 
Always wanted to do so.
Went to Phuket in March, for the first time with Huisi and Michelle.
Tried parasailing the first time, i wanted to die!
Snorkelled in the middle of the Sea for the first time.
Took a photo with Tigers for the first time. 
I remembered i was panicking damn bad cause i was having my M that day.
What if they smell the blood and want to eat me?!!
Taking a photo with an elephant for the first time also.
To Hongkong again, in April.
This is 南生圍! Been always wanting to go there, but i keep delaying.
So finally making a trip there.
Heh.
And i was in HK for Pakho's concert.
He is so so talented!
May - A trip to Europe. Semi solo because i was there alone for 1 week.
And then meeting Huisi for the next 2 weeks.
The top of Oxford Castle, so awesome the view!
I forgot where this place is. LOL.
There really is a Paddington statue at the Paddington station in London!
Hah. Yup, a selfie with the London guards.
Stonehenge.
Eiffel Tower.
Amsterdam, Keukenhof.
Meeting new friend to travel together.
Forgot where was this taken...
Cant imagine i take such photos! Hahahha. This was in Dublin.
The Deer Park in Dublin. Heh.
The view at the top of the Scotland Castle!
Tower Bridge.
And then it was work, work and work in Singapore.
Then i went over to Genting and Bangkok.
Then back to work, work and work.
And the long awaited concert trip to Hongkong, yet again.
This is 釗峰!
Liking C AllStar for 4 years, and this is my first time attending their concert.
This backdrop was designed by a C AllFans.
How talented are they.
And photo was taken by 阿簡,their Producer.
The one that brought me backstage!
Yup, my 此刻無價!
At least i have a photo with all 4 of them before they 休團!
Fisheye view of the stage and production.
Too awesome!
Photo by Kary To.
Totally loving them like that.
Visited the 彩虹邨 in Hongkong.
Yup, i extended my trip cause Huisi and Michelle was here.
So i am the tour guide for them.
Hahah.
A photo taken at The Peak.
We climbed the Dragon's Back!
A first ever holiday trip with the Family.
9 of us in total, that is half of the whole tour.
七星潭! Too pretty, the view.
But the wind, woah~
That is all of us at 太魯閣!
And yes, the last trip of the year - Japan.
Was on our way towards Osaka from Tokyo and we saw Mt Fuji.
How magnificent!
Osaka Castle.
A deer at Nara Park.
Selfie with an Owl.

Ohh, and when we were at Kinkakuji Temple in Kyoto, i threw the coin into the pot.
Right into the pot, and people around me was clapping their hands.
The thing is i didnt make any wish before throwing the coin.
But i believe my luck's gonna be good this 2018!
Found a new collection this year, i am gonna travel back to Japan again.
:D

I think this is the only post with so many different selfies of myself.
I seldom post selfies anywhere though.
Too many first time experience made in 2017.
I shall have more first time experience in 2018.
Because i dont wanna regret and ask myself why didnt i do that when i was younger.
Yup, i think i've spent too much on holidays for the whole year.
Hokkaido > Phuket > Hongkong > Europe
Macau > Genting > Bangkok > Shanghai > Hongkong
Shanghai > Taiwan > Japan
Wah, i think that is why i am still broke despite earning so much for 2017.
Meh.
But oh wells, at least i am rich in experience...

This came alil late, but
HAPPY NEW YEAR
to everyone out there!

Till the next time...

Samantha!

No comments:

Post a Comment