Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Twenty-Nineteen - Year-In-Review.

Okay, i guess this would be the best time for a Year-In-Review...
I am currently alone in the office, they are all out setting up.
Ohh, Chetty is in as well. 

***
So I really cant remember what happened in 2019.
I only remember i didnt travel as much as i did compared to the previous years...

We couldnt celebrate Chinese New Year, so we went on a tour with Chan Brothers to Korea.
I also dont really quite remember what we did there, really. 
I only remember that day when it snowed at Jeju(?) at around 3am ish. 
And waking up to the snow sight was just so amazing!!
And then my childhood idol made a comeback and held a concert at 台北小巨蛋.
Of course, a concert lover like me, went for the concert. 
The very first concert i watched was 5566, back in 2005. 
And then 14 years later, i am seeing them in 小巨蛋!
It's always a dream to watch a concert there. Finally fulfilling it. 
This is damn random, but yup. 
These are my collections of Starbucks cards, around the World. 
Attended a client-turned-friend's wedding in March!
Headed over to Genting for a company's R&R with LTM!
Too many inside jokes, i cannot. 
Head over to Macau for SPGK's incentive trip!
And we found out some 天大的秘密!
Already say is 秘密, so cannot say!
I extended my trip there, headed over to Hongkong, 
because i was supposed to attend LF's concert that weekend.
There, my selfie with LF!
Hahahaha!
And then we did a CAG 10years anniversary family day at Jewel Cloud9.
Stationed there for a good 3 days, but we really had nothing to do there...
This was also the month when i wasnt in Singapore the whole time. 
Headed over to Hongkong the next day after the family day, stayed for 4 days.
Back to Singapore, headed over to Wuhan for the Adidas sales conference...

That few days in Hongkong, were the first few days of protest demonstrations.
Sigh~ It has been 6 months, but 五大訴求... SIGH~
Anyways, July. 
Back in Singapore for 5566's Singapore concert at Indoor Stadium.
Quite awesome, as there were still so many people supporting them. 
I was really impressed. Hahhaha. 
But true enough, they were really many people's 年輕時的偶像!
Still July, we headed over to Korea for a medical conference.
The Starfield Library!
Ohh, we will walk pass a field of lavender from our hotel to the conference venue.
Lavender really smells so wonderful. 
Totally loving it!
Finally met up with these bunch of bloops!
Hahahha.
We had so much laughters, i really miss them so much. 
Then again, my socks collection. 
Hahahha

Okay, i really dont know what to continue liao. 
So i shall end here. 
I might not frequent this site that often anymore though. 
But i'll still update them as and when i like. 
Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment